How to Choose an SEO Company
With so many SEO companies vying for your business, choosing the right one can be an overwhelming process. The following steps will help you choose the right SEO company to deliver the results your business needs.
Outline Your Requirements
Take a few minutes to create a list of the important requirements you need from a dedicated SEO company. This may include:
- Budget – How much can you spend annually on SEO services?
- Goals – What are you looking to achieve with your SEO efforts? Outlining your goals in advance will help you identify the company that has the right approach for your specific needs.
- Access – Will your SEO company have full access to your website to implement your strategy? If not, what other stakeholders will need to be involved in the process?
- Experience – How competitive is your industry? Do you need an SEO company with experience in your specific field or will a company that works with a broad range of industries be able to deliver the results you need?
Compile a List of SEO Companies
Generate a list of SEO companies to evaluate. You can compile this list by:
- Browsing industry websites that provide information on leading SEO companies
- Asking for referrals from your network
- Conducting a Google search to see which companies rank highest on the first page (if an SEO company is able to rank well for their own business, it’s a good sign that they have the skills to help you rank as well)
Research the Track Record of Each Company on Your List
For each SEO company on your list, make sure to research their background before reaching out for a consultation. This will help you narrow your list down to the companies which have the best reputation and have achieved the best results.
When researching the track record of each SEO company, be sure to look at:
- Online reviews
- Awards and recognitions
- Case studies
Schedule a Consultation with Your Top Options
Before picking an SEO company, you should schedule a consultation with each of your top options. This will give you a chance to learn a little more about the best SEO strategies to achieve your goals, and it lets you interview each SEO company to identify which one will be the best fit for your needs.
Some important questions to ask to gauge the approach of a potential SEO company include:
- Is any of your SEO work outsourced? If so, what aspects of my strategy will be outsourced and who performs the work?
- How do you measure performance?
- What adjustments do you make when SEO campaigns don’t perform as expected?
- How often do you provide progress updates on our SEO performance?
After speaking with your top options, you should have all the information you need to choose the right SEO company.
Webolutions Can Elevate Your Business
Webolutions has been Denver’s leading SEO company since 1994. Our team includes SEO specialists with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We’ve developed a proven track record of success, helping businesses in a wide range of industries achieve the first page search rankings necessary to drive traffic and generate highly qualified leads.
Our team has earned numerous awards and accolades over the years, including being ranked as Denver’s Best SEO Company by prestigious organizations such as 10SEOS, Fit Small Business and expertise.com. Our data driven approach to SEO ensures your strategy recommendations and implementation will always be based on the performance metrics most critical to delivering your desired results.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Webolutions serves clients nationwide from our offices in Denver, Colorado.