South Denver Cardiology is comprised of 22 cardiologists committed to pursuing the same vision of providing individual, high-quality patient care.
South Denver Cardiology is committed to following profession-accepted, evidence-based therapies and is active in creating clinical pathways to optimize patient outcomes. We provide active, inpatient (hospital) and outpatient (office-based) services, including state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional therapies. Their commitment to healing and restoring health after the diagnosis of heart disease is underscored by our Cardiac Rehabilitation program, the longest established program in the South Metro Region. A Cardiovascular Research program has been established to allow access to promising therapies that may not otherwise be available to their patient’s.
South Denver Cardiology has a state of the art facility, expanded patient focus to include a strong emphasis on prevention and early disease detection. The new facility has been designed to provide the full spectrum of cardiac services for both our patients and the community. The facility includes a Lifestyle Center dedicated to mind-body restorative therapies, exercise, and education. A 100-seat auditorium includes a cooking demonstration area, and will provide a powerful gathering place and will further enhance the delivery of cardiac care to the South Metro community.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges
- Create a more dynamic online presence
- Create a vastly improved navigation scheme
- Have control to edit and manage Website content
- Utilize some of the more current New Media Strategies available today
- Create a Website that better reflects the state of the art facility
Solutions Provided by Webolutions
This Website has the following Features and Functions:
- Patient portal area that includes FAQs and sign in area.
- Patients can login here to find information, messages, create an appointment request, pay bills or ask questions.
- This portal links to a 3rd party site, but has been designed to reflect the look and feel of the new Website.
- This provides the users with a seamless Website experience.
- Make an Appointment form allows patients to request an appointment online in a matter of minutes.
- New Patients link in the utility navigation provides useful documentation new patients would need to fill out, including release forms, data sheets, privacy policies, nutrition questionnaire and more. This provides a better experience for new patients.
- Upcoming Classes calendar allows users to see the full range of classes offered by South Denver Cardiology.
- These include free and paid classes (member and non member rates).
- The functionality on the back end is simple to use and manage. Adding a new class is a breeze.
- Website users can register for classes; submit payments and even sign up for the eNews letter right from the registration form.
- Clean and concise navigation items to make it easy for site visitors to find what they are looking for.
- The Cardiac Services mega menu shows the breadth of what South Denver Cardiology offers at a glance.
- Tour Our Center shows off the state of the art facility that is one of the things that makes South Denver Cardiology stand out from all other competition. An Outdoor Walking Labyrinth, Mind / Body Studio and Healthy Cooking Demonstration Kitchen are some of the elements that make this facility so unique.
- Our Team highlights each team member by specialty. Each section has their own page that shows a brief description of the team member, including a photo. This encourages patients to get to know more about their physicians.
- Education and Resources navigation item provides a wealth of information on a wide variety of topics including procedure information, Recipes & Nutrition, Staying Fit Tips and so much more
- An image / video rotation area on the homepage which provides this client with the ability to graphically show key elements of their overall offering experience to site visitors. This is key for South Denver Cardiology because their facility is so unique.
- Social Media and other content sharing tools which make it easy for the new thought leadership content published at the site to be shared by site visitors with sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Check out South Denver Cardiology’s new site here, let us know what you think!