Client Name: NXTLAW
Client Website URL: www.NXTLaw.com
Project Type: New Website Creation
NXTLAW focuses on business law. They can help you start your business, grow your business and transition your business. With extensive business backgrounds, they are uniquely equipped to assist you with all of your business needs.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges
- Create messaging that is true to the NXTLAW brand and way of doing business
- Create content that is easy for site users and potential clients to understand
- Organize content in a way that makes it easy for users to quickly find what they are looking for
- Create a look and feel that reflects the easy going brand personality of NXTLAW
- Create a look and feel that is unlike other law firms
Our main goal was to separate NXTLAW from all the other business law firms in Colorado. We achieved this by creating unique messages and vocabulary that NXTLAW could call their own. We also created a unique tagline for NXTLAW: Efficient Lawyering for Small Business. This simple, but powerful tagline breaks down who NXTLAW is as a company, the service they provide, and who they are targeting.
To match the unique content, the imagery on the website is completely different from the typical and ordinary law firm website. Instead of literal legal imagery, we have images of wildlife and landscapes. These images represent our client’s passion for the outdoors and they type of experience he wants to create with his employees and clients: We have fun. Gone are the pictures of men and women in suits. Instead the images on the site now reflect fun, passions and family.
Highlighted Solutions – This Website has the following Features and Functions:
- An easy to use Content Management System (CMS), utilizing our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows us the ability to easily add new site pages, edit content, edit text, edit images & videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
- A “Big Picture”, homepage slider area – allows us to visually represent our brand with images, ability to easily change imagery and content.
- Homepage portal areas – make it very user friendly, website users can self identify and quickly find what they are looking for.
- Links to their most used social media channel –LinkedIn
- Social Sharing – This functionality is very simple for users to share content via their own social media networks
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!!
See our case study: Webolutions Digital Marketing Agency launches new website for Colorado Divorce Information