Aegis Energy Partners is an active mineral rights company that holds thousands of operated and non-operated oil and gas interests across North America. Aegis has a passion for helping individual mineral rights holders make the most of their interests. They are a family run business that believes in the positive contribution the energy industry continues to make to the overall economy. When beginning to build a new site, Aegis wanted to be sure to communicate more effectively with their target audience and an improved online presence to better convey the forward thinking of a family owned company and generate a regular flow of qualified sales leads.
This website has the following Features and Functions:
- Responsive design via CSS3 media queries which makes it very easy for a user to view the website on any device (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.) Rather than the poor user experience associated with viewing a desktop website on a mobile or tablet device, responsive design optimizes the layout to neatly scale down to multiple devices.
- Navigation which has been optimized to increase overall site conversions
- Simplified website sign up forms to increase website form conversions (Submit a Property, Free Evaluation and Contact Us). Requiring too many form fields can turn some users away. We stripped these down to only the information that is absolutely necessary for the client to determine whether or not it is a good lead for them.
- Clear and concise glossary page on the website makes it easy for users to learn about the terminology of the industry
- How it Works page in the website helps educate their clients as well, making their potential clients feel more at ease about the process of selling their mineral rights
- An easy to use client-side content management system (CMS) which allows them the ability to easily add new site pages, edit content, edit text, edit images & videos, edit forms and control all aspects of their site
- A number of additional Plugins designed increase site’s overall effectiveness