On Friday, April 17, 2015, Denver’s Social Marketing for Business group continues on its new, broader path with an expert panel on how to maximize opportunities with marketing automation.
Industry leader Oracle identifies the value proposition for marketing automation as the ability to, “easily manage the targeting, timing, and content of your outbound marketing messages in response to prospects’ actions and behaviors.”
“Personalization” of content and outbound marketing has been a topic for this group in the past. In April, 2015, we drill into the next level of this conversation, identifying the tools and best practices successful companies and organizations are using to identify and nurture leads, construct and implement individualized campaigns and integrate with customer management systems.
At its essence, marketing automation optimizes efficiency and opportunity in the conversion funnel and closes the gap between marketing and sales.
And the topic is timely. According to the recently-published State of Marketing Automation 2014 report by Regalix Research:
- 88% of marketers are either currently using or considering implementing marketing automation tools in the coming year.
- 69% of marketers who have not yet implemented marketing automation tools, plan to do so in 2015
Increasingly, people expect messaging personalized to themselves. Burst eNewsletters to which we subscribe open with our names. Facebook news feeds, online display advertisements and Google search results are presented to us based on personal characteristics and behavior. Digital properties like Amazon.com and Netflix make suggestions based on recent activity and long-term behavioral patterns. Hotels, restaurants, credit cards, telecommunications companies and airlines record our preferences and make suggestions based upon them. Preferences and behaviors not trending in the marketplace or of our “demographic,” but of each of us, individually.
Guest experts for our Friday, April 17, 2015 event are expected to include:
- Robert Edson, Vice President Global Sales and Marketing, MissionMode. Robert has dedicated the majority of his career to public & private sector safety & security. He brings a unique background in business continuity and incident management having been instrumental in deploying the country’s first statewide VOIP 911 platform. Today he leads MissionMode’s Sales and Marketing effort driving awareness and trial of the company’s best-in-class cloud based emergency notification and incident management solutions.
- Kathy Leeman, Manager, Industry Solutions Center of Excellence for Oracle. Kathy leads a team of best practice consultants to develop turn-key marketing assets and campaigns built to comply with industry-specific regulations. They help companies in complex industries gain a competitive edge by leveraging marketing automation tailored to their needs. In collaboration with Oracle’s broader Vertical Solutions team, Kathy develops new methodologies to improve client go-to-market strategies, processes, and results.
- Erik Wolf, Founder, ORBTR. Erik is a dynamic marketing communications professional and MBA. ORBTR integrates with WordPress websites to maximize ROI on time invested in marketing. ORBTR enables marketers and sales professionals to create professional email newsletters, automated sales follow-ups, and landing pages with just a few mouse clicks. More effective tracking and management of leads comes through the tool’s configuration of real-time email alerts telling exactly when a prospect has returned to the website.
Breakfast as always will be provided by Whole Foods Market SouthGlenn, My Favorite Muffin and Peet’s Coffee SouthGlenn.
|DATE & TIME
|Friday, April 17, 2015, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
|South Metro Denver Chamber, 2154 E. Commons Ave., Suite 342, Centennial, CO
|$10.00 per event
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
|Business owners, marketing and sales executives, organizational leaders
Get immediate impact to your bottom line and immense value. Join us! For additional information, please contact us or reserve your spot today:
Option 1: Register and pre-pay
Option 2: Register and pay at the door (cash and credit cards accepted):