Child Health Strategies & Solutions is a national strategy consulting practice that works exclusively with children’s hospitals, hospitals within hospitals and pediatric programs. Their strategists are dedicated to helping their clients create strategies that drive organizational change and growth so that their clients can focus on what matters most – caring for children.
Child Health Strategies wanted to create a look and feel that more accurately reflects the brand as it moves into the future. Mirroring their main website in terms of color and brightness, but to also convey a more kid-friendly feel since pediatrics is the main focus of this website.
This Website has the following Features and Functions:
- Share and Learn Survey / Poll
- This client was interested in gaining a bit more knowledge from their website users, so we implemented an easy to use poll functionality.
- The poll is not to conduct accurate research, but to show that they are knowledgeable about issues that are important to their clients and provide a chance for them to interact and see what others in the industry are saying.
- Navigation which has been optimized to increase overall site conversions
- Larger font for website navigation items
- Large more playful fonts go right along with the pediatric focus
- Clear and concise language for navigation items with easy to read drop-down menus
- Custom illustrations for the homepage and interior page that promote the playfulness of the site.
- A look and feel that is cohesive with the other marketing materials they have put together, including the fun color scheme. Tagline in the header of the website clearly states their company’s objectives
- What’s New’ portals on interior pages can include content relevant to each specific page.
- A very user-friendly interface which is easy to use and designed to increase site conversions
- An easy to use client-side WordPress content management system (CMS) which allows them the ability to very easily add new pages to the site, edit existing content (text, images, videos, edit site forms)
- Social Media and other content sharing tools which make it easy for the new thought leadership content published at the site to be shared by visitors with sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Calls to action which have been designed increase the overall conversion rate of the website. From any page within this site visitors can easily call or email for client services and sign up for their e-newsletter.