In April, 2014, Denver marketing agency Webolutions expanded its relationship with world leading hardwood floor product innovator Bona®, launching the Bona Certified Craftsman Marketing Excellence Program.
This program helps Bona Certified Craftsman program participants generate referrals from current customers, generate new business and maximize return on marketing investment. Participants in the marketing training program:
• Stay up to date on the latest self-marketing strategies and tools
• Implement effective communications with clients and prospects
• Make sure they are listed in the local search engine directories
• More effectively track the ROI of their marketing activities
• Learn what marketing programs are working well for others in the program
• Effectively participate in Social Media Marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc…)
“Many times,” said Webolutions founder and CEO John Vachalek, “success in marketing depends on putting the right systems and processes in place to ensure that the most effective activities are continued on an ongoing, consistent basis. As a smaller business, it can be extremely difficult to keep up with everything. This exclusive program provides Bona Certified Craftsmen with valuable ideas, strategies and solutions.”
This marketing training program helps Bona Certified Craftsman program participants generate referrals from current customers, generate new business and maximize return on marketing investment.
The monthly webinar-based program stems from workshops developed and delivered by Vachalek and Webolutions Director of New Media Strategies, Mike Hanbery, at Bona’s first annual Certified Craftsman Convention in February, 2014, in Denver, Colorado. Objectives of the webinar series include extending the knowledge absorption and exchange between annual conventions and elevating the marketing conversation at subsequent conventions. Topics include:
• Local Internet Marketing: Google+ Pages and Beyond
• Lifetime Customers: Generating Referrals
• Websites that Help Close Deals
• Successful Individual Brand Creation & Differentiation
• Attract New Customers on the Internet
• Get the “Right” Leads for your Business
• User-Generated Content: Generating & Responding to Online Comments
• Convert More Leads
• Social Media Marketing
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Bona is a global leader in hardwood flooring products. The Bona Certified Craftsman program is a network of hardwood flooring experts that use the complete Bona System to deliver outstanding results in both craftsmanship and customer service, and connect them with consumers seeking trained, tested, up-to-date, reputable professionals for all their wood flooring needs.
Webolutions has designed similar programs for industries including insurance, home security and finance/accounting; and manages and delivers the annual curriculum for the largest Denver social media marketing Meetup, which celebrates its fifth “birthday” in September, 2014. Vachalek is a presenter for SCORE and the Small Business Development Center. Hanbery is an adjunct faculty member of University College at the University of Denver, where he leads courses for adults pursuing Master’s degrees in Internet Marketing and New Media.