In 1994, shortly after the creation and standardization of the protocols and software which allowed the World Wide Web to become relevant, I founded Webolutions.
As a former investment adviser and portfolio manager with firms like Merrill Lynch, I’d written a planning book to help document all the critical financial information which is normally maintained by a sole person in a household. As I went to market with this book, I paid someone $5,000 to create a website for me. The service was poor, the communication was atrocious and the marketing was non-existent. So, I began taking .html classes at night (back then, there was no website building software available) and learning how to market online. As I mentioned to people what I was doing, I found huge demand for these skills. This is still true today. Our clients appreciate our high level of service, great communication and our vast marketing skills.
As CEO of Webolutions my current responsibilities include:
- Strategic Planning and Implementation of Our Client’s Marketing Plans
- Continuously Improving the Webolutions Client Experience
- Looking Ahead to Ensure We Are As Relevant in Five Years As We Are Today
- Creating a Culture of Engagement, Leadership, Success, Fulfillment and Pride
- Helping Others Succeed (our clients, our team, and our community).